Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mortgage Interest Rates

There seems to be much activity in the mortgage interest rates these days. Lots of promises of the lowest rates in history. If you are considering refiancing your current home mortgage or getting a new home mortgage it's important to deal with a mortgage broker known for integrity.

As a working man myself, I understand that today's dollars are hard to come by. Everyone is working extra hard to make ends meet. No one wants to be taken for a ride by dishonest claims or misleading statements. That's why I make sure that I back up everything. I don't make statements just to get you in the door and then give you excuses. I'll tell you the truth right up front. If I can help you I will. If I can't I'll tell you that too.

As a guy from the tough streets in New Jersey (hello Sopranos!) I value honesty and respect. I know that I can't get your respect without earning it and I won't keep you as a client if I'm not truthful. I can stand on my reputation and years in the business community. My past clients will tell you that I work hard to get you the very best rates and to make the process the easiest for you.

Raymond

visit me at www.WiseLoanMod.com where we help you with new homes, refinances and loan modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment